Schedule & Fees
Propell TOEIC® Schedule 2019
|Month||Date||Type of Propell||Time Limit||Place|
|March||26 – 27||TOEIC Listening & Reading (LR) Updated||08.00 – 17.00 WIB||ITC|
|April||23 – 24|
|June||25 – 26|
|November||19 – 20|
Propell TOEIC® 2019 Fees
- Propell Workshop for TOEIC® Listening and Reading Rp. 2.500.000
- Propell Workshop for TOEIC® Speaking and Writing Rp. 2.500.000
- Propell Workshop for TOEIC® Bridge Rp. 2.500.000
*fess includes 10% tax
The comprehensive English language teaching professional development program that teaches various techniques and strategies to prepare students for the test. TOEIC® and for success in world work.
Divided into 2 types. which are:
- Propell™ Teacher Workshops for the TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test
- Propell™ Teacher Workshops for the TOEIC® Speaking and Writing Test
This workshop provides training sessions guided by selected ETS-recognized trainers with a myriad of experience teaching English. In addition to increasing the teaching ability, this workshop also provides insights that can help increase the attractiveness of schools to increase the number of student enrollments.
Ibu Itje Chodidjah is the one and olny ETS Approved Trainer for Propell™ Workshop for the TOEIC® tests in Indonesia. With more than 30 years of experience as a teacher and 15 years as a trainer, Ms. Itje has experience providing training and consultations in the field of English language education and teaching which makes her a qualified and competent person and very suitable to be a trainer at this international standard workshop.
- Doctoral Program, English Language Education study program at UPI Bandung, West Java
- M.A from University of Warwick England
- S1, Language Faculty of IKIP Malang (now Malang State University) Malang, East Java
This workshop will give an insight to:
- Learn about the TOEIC® test
- Improve teaching skills and curriculum development
- Obtain credentials in professional development
- Add networking to fellow professions.
- Improve teaching skills that will make your school superior to others.
Facilities obtained by workshop participants:
- 4 days of interactive workshop and international standard.
– 2 days of Propell™ Teacher Workshops for the TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test
– 2 days of Propell™ Teacher Workshops for the TOEIC® Speaking and Writing Test
- ETS Approved Trainer.
- Exclusive workshop equipment
- A comfortable training venue located at the International Test Center, Jakarta.
- Score report TOEIC®
Who needs to take part in the Propell ™ Teacher Workshop for the TOEIC® Listening & Reading Test:
- English teacher / instructor / tutor
- Academic Leadership
- Head of English department
- Head of English program
- Director of an English language institution
- TOEIC® progam coordinator
How to register:
- Download registration fee here
- Complete the form and send the form firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +6221 5711944
- Payment can be made by transfer method to
• Name : PT International Test Center
• Number : 122 000 426 0181
• Bank : Bank Mandiri, Kantor Cabang Rumah Sakit Jakarta
- Please send the proof of payment to our email email@example.com or fax to +6221 5711944
Propell™ Teacher Workshop for the TOEFL® iBT, with the teacher who is an ETS Approved Trainer for Indonesia, she will guide the workshop participants interactively with classroom-oriented material that can help prepare students for the TOEFL® iBT test.
Hafilia R. Ismanto merupakan ETS Approved Trainer for Propell™ Workshops for the TOEFL® iBT Test in Indonesia. Having 25 years of experience in learning and training in English, as a teacher and trainer for instructors, has participated in various tests of English with high scores making her a qualified teacher and suitable for international standard workshops.
She is currently plays the academic director for International Test and Managing Director of HRI & Associates, who develops ideas for improving Indonesia’s human resources through English education.
Have joined in various leading institutions, companies and organizations such as LBPP LIA (LIA Professional Language and Education Institute), LBI (UI International Language Institute), SSE (Sampoerna School of Education), TEFLIN (The Association of Teachers of Foreign Language in Indonesia ), MELTA (The Malaysian English Language Teachers Association), Pearson Education and Mentari Books.
What will you get
- Learning and teaching strategies to improve student success
- Classroom activities that are flexible to increase students motivation.
- Educational goals are associated with lesson planning and class activities
- Complete test practice
- Speaking and writing rubrics that explain the score assessment criteria
- Comparison of scores between the TOEFL® iBT test, TOEFL® Computer-Based and TOEFL® Paper-Based
- Increase your network of fellow teachers to discuss
- Program evaluation that has been carried out and responses to the program
- Received an international standard certificate after participating in the entire workshop program
Workshop Manual Book
The book consist of complete guide includes an introduction to the integrated skills approach, learning objectives and strategies and an explanation of the TOEFL® iBT score section.
1 book is available for each ability (reading, listening, speaking and writing) and additional books for abilities such as note taking, summarizing and interpreting.
Contains authentic TOEFL® iBT questions for 4 English language skills including a copy of the listening ability questions complete with indications for the correct answer.
Contains materials for practice and classroom activity, samples of answer on speaking session and explanation bout the answer.
Provides concise instructions for measuring ability levels in speaking sessions and writing TOEFL® iBT.
TOEFL® Practice Online (TPO)
The official TOEFL® iBT preparation tool from ETS® that uses the TOEFL® iBT questions that was once used to provide an overview and experience of theTOEFL® iBT test itselfs.
International standardize certificate
will be given after the workshop completed
- English Teacher
- Academic Manager
- Head of English Department
- Head of English Program
- Director of English Language Institute
- TOEFL® iBT Coordinator
Schedule & Fees
Propell TOEFL® Schedule 2019
Propell TOEFL® Fees 2019
Propell workshop for TOEFL® iBT Rp. 2.500.000
*fess includes 10% tax
To register for Propell™ workshop for TOEFL® please download regitration form here
Master Resources Center for TOEFL® in Indonesia
International Test Center
Plaza Sentral lantai 17
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman, Kav.47
Jakarta 12930, Indonesia
Hotline number: 0821 2323 7788
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org