This opportunity is a paid internship in Japan. Applications are now open to apply for the University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program Japan 2019. This Name of the program is UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program 2019. This internship is Fully Funded. All Cost will be Covered in Japan Internship Program.
The Duration of the University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program will be 2 Months From June 10, 2019, to August 5, 2019. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Japan Internship program. The Amgen Scholars Program provides hundreds of undergraduates each year with the opportunity to undertake scientific research projects at many of the world’s leading institutions.
UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program applicants must be undergraduate students who are
- Enrolled in colleges or universities worldwide that award a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent); and
- At the minimum, have completed their first year of undergraduate study at the time the summer program begins, and
- Are not graduating before the summer program begins, and after the summer program ends will resume undergraduate studies for at least 1 semester or 1 quarter
UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program applicants must also:
- Have a strong record of academic performance; and
- Have good working knowledge of English, demonstrated by a minimum TOEFL (iBT) score of 72,
IELTS overall band score of 5.5, Cambridge English FCE,TOEIC score of 1095, TOEIC L&R score of 785, or TOEIC S&W score of 310, if not a native English speaker or English is not your first language, and
- Have an interest in pursuing a Ph.D.
- Portrait photo (Passport Size)
- Scanned copy of Passport or ID card
- Resume/CV and Cover letter. Download and complete the designated form below. Please save your documents as a Word file (e.g. .doc/docx).
- Academic Transcript
- Questionnaire. Download and complete the designated form below. Please save your documents as an Excel file (e.g. .xls/xlsx). Questionnaire
- Proof of your English proficiency. A letter specifying that you are taking your education in English issued by your university
- Letter of Reference
- Privacy Statement and Agreement. Privacy Statement and Agreement. Click HERE to download. Please be aware that applicants cannot apply for the program without this signed document
More information click here